Joie de Vie Logo


Energy Quote 1


Energy Quote 2


Gaia Plant






Earth Energy

Universal Energy


Mind Analysis
Our Conscious Mind uses 10% of our mind power while our Sub-Conscious Mind takes up the remaining 90%.

The Conscious Mind is like our personal diary and is the logical part of our mind, taking responsibility for all our thoughts and deeds. It is responsible for our reasoning and for creating ‘what if’ scenarios for every situation which it does in the form of self-talk. It also tells us what we need to do ... that is, the things that are not done automatically.

The Sub-Conscious Mind on the other hand, is a powerhouse of archived information which contains everything that has happened in our lives.

It can be compared to a switchboard which maintains the automatic functioning of a facility. In the same way, our Sub-Conscious Mind, works constantly on an unconscious level, meticulously maintaining the automatic functioning of our body such as our heartbeat, breathing etc.


The Iceberg Analogy


Everything is energy

Yes, that's right ... we, and everything around us, is energy whether physical or invisible.

Just as everything in the Universe is made up of energy, our thoughts and feelings are also energy.

When we are faced with a situaton we cannot handle, we trap the emotion associated with the incident in the form of energy which gets lodged in our body. We collect these trapped emotions from the time we are born or even when we are conceived

Because trapped emotions are made of energy, with their own energy fields, just like the rest of the body, they distort the normal energy field making up our body, exerting a harmful influence on the physical tissues which often cause pain and/or contribute to the creation of problems such as depression, anxiety and emotional self-sabotage which block us from success, love and happiness.

We believe that releasing trapped emotions helps the body to heal physically and emotionally.

Problems often disappear or become much easier to deal with.

We are able to help people get rid of their emotional baggage using a form of energy work which identifies and releases these harmful emotional energies from negative past events.

If you are interested in living a full and fulfilling life, please give this process a try.

Contact us for a chat and a demonstration. We can do remote healing or even teach you to do the process yourself. What could be easier? Support yourself and those you love. Get back to the essence that you are and live life to its full potential.

Please note that this process does not replace any medical treatment you may be having. Instead it may be used as an adjunct to your treatment



Contact Us